304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
A computer virus is a computer program that can infect your computer system by executing itself without your permission or knowledge and run against your wishes. Viruses can also replicate itself to maximum the infection.
Viruses can infect the normal functioning of the computer in many ways. some viruses may display only a message on the screen whereas other may slow –down your pc or may cause extensive damage to your system . for an instant, they may change computer files so that programs do not work properly or even stop working. They can also erase files or even format your hard disk and crash the system.
viruses are also easily spread by carrying it on a removable medium such as floppy disk, USB drive or cd. Computer viruses are most easily spread by attachment in e-mail messages or by instant messaging or by instant messaging message.
1. The computer runs slower than usual.
2.the computer stops responding, or it.
4. The computer crashes, and then it restarts every few minutes.
5. The computer restarts on its own. Additionally, The computer does not run as usual.3.
6. Application on the computer does not work correctly.
7. Disks or disk drives are inaccessible.
8. You see unusual error messages.
9. An antivirus program is disabled for no reason. Additionally, the antivirus program cannot be restarted.
10. An antivirus program cannot be installed on the computer, or the antivirus program will nor run.
11. A program disappears from the computer even though you did not intentionally remove the program.
Antivirus Software:-Is a computer program that detects, prevents, and task action to disarm or remove malicious software program, such as viruses and worms .you can help protect your computer against viruses by using antivirus software, Such as Norton Antivirus, Avast antivirus, McFee, Kaspersky,e, Bitdefender Antivirus, F-Secure Antivirus
To protect a computer against Viruses follow these steps,
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter