Microsoft has created a pair of built-in automated troubleshooting packs to optimize and maintain performance. window 7,8,8.1,10 window 7,8,10 handles lots of lots of files. So, you need to organize files in logical ways and perform maintenance activities from time to time. Windows provides three tools to help manage the files and folder stored on hard disks
Disk cleanup help to get rid of old files on your hard disk. The window looks through your hard disk for types of files that can be deleted and list them. You can then select the type of files you want to delete.
- Click on My computer.Then select on C: Drive.
- Right-click on c drive then select on properties.This will display the disk properties window on your screen.
3. Click on disk cleanup button.windows will calculate how much space you could save.
4.Select the type of files to delete, and click ok
5. You are asked if you want to permanently delete these files. Click delete files to permanently delete them.
6. When you are ready, close the properties dialog box.