CSC Registration 2020 Apply
How To Apply for TEC Certificate in CSC Registration
The Common Service Center (CSC) scheme is one of the mission mode projects under the Digital India program. Where you can provide government services. There are access points for the delivery of essential public utility services, social welfare schemes, health care, financial, education and agricultural services. In CSC you can fill any form, make a birth certificate, PAN card etc. You will need a TEC Certificate to open a CSC Center. You need to take the exam online to get the TEC Certificate.TEC Certificate fees:-1479/-
- Go to the Official site Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (http://www.cscentrepreneur.in)
- Telecentre Entrepreneur Course official window comes to the front scroll down.
- Then click on login & Register section (Click on New Registration).
- Now fill on the personal information.
- Then click on submit.
- The payment window comes to the front.
- Then TEC Certificate fees pay now:-1479/-
- After payment successful now click on the login using user name and password.
How To Apply for CSC Registration
- Go to the Official web site common service center (https://register.csc.gov.in)
- The official window comes to the front.
- Then click on the Apply and select ( New Registration).
- The registration window comes to the front .
- Then select Application Type clicks on CSC VLE.
- Now fill the TEC Certificate Number and mobile Number And captcha.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The application will be successfully submitted.
Required Document for CSC Registration.
- Identity Card.
- Pan card.
- Highest education certificate.
- Applicant Photo.
- Address Proof.
- Cancelled check.
The requirement for Registration at CSC
- TEC Certificate Number.
- Internet connection.
- 120 GB hard disk drive.
- 512 MB RAM.
- CD/DVD drive.
- Printer/Color Printer.
- UPS PC licensed Windows XP-SP2.
- WebCam/Digital Camera.
- 4 hrs with battery backup.