Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon Recruitment 2019
Indian bank security guard cum peon recruitment 2019 has have been released on a new official notification & invite application for post 115 10th class. Interested candidate may apply for Indian bank security guard cum peon recruitment 2019 APPLICATION start date 14/10/2019 & Last date 08/11/2019.
Total Post :-115
SECURITY GUARD CUM PEON
General : 73
EWS : 06
OBC : 23
SC : 13
Age Limit(as on 01.07/2.19)
Minimum:- 18 Years.
Maximum:- 26 Years.
- Actual Period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (max upto 45 years).
- Minimum 10th class pass.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Candidates having a valid driving license for a minimum of the light motor vehicle will be preferred.
- Opening Date:- 14/10/2019
- Closing Date:- 08/11/2019
No Application fees
Mode of Selection
A.Objective type test - Online
- General Knowledge/simple Arithmetic and Reasoning, No of
questions:- 20, Maximum Marks:- 10, Duration:- 30 minutes.
- Basics of Banking, No of questions:- 20, Maximum Marks:- 10, Duration:- 30 minutes.
- Knowledge in security aspects, No of questions:- 20, Maximum Marks:- 10, Duration:- 30 minutes.
B.Test of the local language
Tests in the local language will consist of 10 questions. This will carry one mark each. Minimum qualifying marks in the test of the local language will be 40 % for General. Category and 35 % for SC, ST, OBC and EWS categories.
C.Physical fitness test
- 5-meter shuttle in one minute.
- Push-ups:-19 or more.
- Sit-ups:- 29 or more
D.valid driving licence for light motor vehicle
10 marks will be awarded to candidates who have a valid driving licence for a minimum of light motor vehicle
Merit list (Max marks 100) will be drawn by adding the marks of objective type test (max marks 40).
Test of the local language (max marks 10), physical fitness test (max marks 40)
and preference marks for having valid Driving licence of the light motor vehicle (max marks
10). Further, in case two candidates getting the same mark they will be ranked based on
the seniority of age i.e. senior candidate will be given higher rank.