Karnataka Bank Recruitment
So Karnataka Bank recruitment 2019, a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint,
offers exciting opportunities for dynamic people to join its highly competent workforce as
Clerks to be positioned at its Branches / Offices located across India
Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (First Class) equivalent grade from any
UGC recognized university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-07-2019. Those who are
awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state languages along with Hindi & English and also be computer literate.
- Maximum 26 years as on 01-07-2019
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Opening date of Online Registration: 10-07-2019
- Closing date of Online Registration: 20-07-2019
Posts Name: Probationary Clerks.
HOW TO APPLY
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
APPLICATION REGISTRATION STEP-BY-STEP
- Candidates have to visit the Bank’s website (https://karnatakabank.com/)
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE“
- Click on for New Registration.
- Then enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Then click on “SAVE AND NEXT“
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application. And after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed.
- Click on the Payment tab.
- Click on the Submit button.
SCANNING THE DOCUMENTS
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi.
- Set Colour to True Colour.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the left thumb impression/handwritten the declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.