Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released an official notification and invites application for 200 Posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online are required to apply online on a dedicated web portal www.npcilcareers.co.in of NPCIL. Online registration commences on 24.03.2020 and closes on 02.04.2020 application for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2020.
Post Name:-Executive trainee
Industrial & Fire Safety-05
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum
of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned
in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute
recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as
per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020
Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline
(except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical
discipline with an engineering degree as indicated in the table below
Maximum age 26 Years (OBC +3 yrs & SC /ST +5 Yrs).
Stipend – During Training
- Monthly Stipend – 55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – 18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
- Mark sheets indicating the date of declaration of result.
- Final Degree Certificate.
- Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is
- Applicants, who have been awarded CGPA/GPA/SGPA or letter
grades should follow the conversion table of the
Institute/College/University from wherever they have passed.
Applicants called for interview will be required to produce the
authenticated conversion table from the Institute/College/
University. If not, the standard formula provided by AICTE will be
applied to derive the percentage of marks.
- GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 Admit Card and Score
The appointment of the selected candidate as Executive Trainee will be subject she/he being found Medically Fit by the Authorised Medical Officer of NPCIL.
Candidates recommended for medical examination will have to undergo a medical examination as advised and may have to stay back for one more day. Therefore, candidates are advised to make their travel plans accordingly.
The candidates found medically fit will only be considered for the preparation of the merit list.
- Application start date:-24/03/2020.
- Application Last date:-02/04/2020.